Sunday, January 3, 2016

Party Time!


Solange here! Let's start the new year with fun parties! This time I prepared some ideas for gift bags;



I added some doilies, fussing cuts from You're Invited collection and stencils;


To get more texture I mixed Pearlescents with modelling paste and I applied this mixed on stencil;




I also prepared  a wood tray to serve some popcorn packages , using You're Invited papers;



I decorated some bags with Pearlescents and modeling paaste and stencils.







I hope you enjoy it and have fun.

BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: Bash, Jubilee, Party, Shindig, Soiree, Surprise,/ You're Invited
Noteworthy: You're Invited
Doilies: medium
You're Invited Gift Bags
You're Invited Party in a Box
Stencil: Cascade Stickable
Pearlescents; Blush
Ink Pad; Pink Punch

3 comments:

  1. Love how you added the pop of color and dimension to the bags with the pretty stars and hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks so festive and so pretty too!! Love the shabby chic feel especially!

    ReplyDelete