Monday, April 25, 2016

Marvelous Mixed Media Layout!

Hi BoBunny fans today I am here with a simple layout using the bright and beautiful Believe Collection, I teamed this with a few of BoBunny's newest mixed media products with great results.

Live in the moment scrapbook page tracee provis bo bunny believe 01

I started by applying a thin layer of Crackle Paste Primer to my page, after allowing it to dry I then applied the Crackle Paste and watched the magic as the crackles appeared. once it was all dry I flicked a little Frost Glimmer Spray around.

I also created a glitter textured layer using some Licorice Glitter Paste, here is a small tutorial below of how I did it.

Live in the moment scrapbook page tracee provis bo bunny believe 02

Take your chosen stencil, I used the Flower Power stencil. A palette knife, or something to smooth your Glitter Paste on with and of course your pot of Glitter Paste.

Because the piece of patterned paper I was using was smaller than the stencil, I chose to use a glass cutting board to work on. This way the excess paste can be easily wiped up.

Live in the moment scrapbook page tracee provis bo bunny believe 03

Spread the Glitter Paste over the stencil, then immediately remove the stencil and clean. Simple, you then have a glittery piece to use as a layer behind your photo.

Live in the moment scrapbook page tracee provis bo bunny believe 04

I fussy cut some clouds from the Faith sheet, I used one of them to write some simple journaling on. I stamped a few random stars using a small star stamp from the Amen Stamp Set.

Live in the moment scrapbook page tracee provis bo bunny believe 05

I fussy cut these flowers from another of the patterned sheets then blinged them up by adding a Double Dot gem or rhinestone in the centre. My title "Live In The Moment", is a ticket that I cut from the Divine sheet. The colours in this collection are so vibrant and happy they give every project you create a feel good factor.

BoBunny Supplies: 
Patterned Paper; Radiance, Faith, Glory, Divine, Worship, Joyous/Believe
Glitter Paste; Licorice
Crackle Paste Primer
White Crackle Paste
Glimmer Spray; Frost
Double Dot; Citrus jewels

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and I was wondering - is there something I can mix into my glitter paste when it starts to dry out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can mix water into it. Anything that cleans up with water (while wet) can be thinned with water :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much - I'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete