Saturday, September 3, 2016

Bella Rosa Cards!



Hello friends!
It's Elena S here today and it is my first post as the designer of darling BoBunny. I will show you two cards from a tremendous collection Bella Rosa!
I have taken several different sheets from this collection and have made one basis and several substrates for multiple layers. I love volume and I managed it.
For this card I used a fine rose of chipboard as decoration. I have added a frame of chipboard and the word. A few wonderful roses here from foil vellum. I have a little crumpled edges in some places that the card seemed to even more volume. At the edges I have for appearance added combo stickers. In end I have added wonderful double dot jewels red color .


For the second card I have again taken several sheets from a collection for volume substrates. As the main decoration I used noteworthy.
As additional jewelry I have added chipboard a frame. I have a little crumpled paper in some places for volume. In end I used wonderful again double dot jewels pearl color.


  Have a great scrap day!

BoBunny Supplies:
6x6 Paper Pad: Bella Rosa
Foil Vellum: Bella Rosa
Noteworthy: Bella Rosa
Chipboard: Bella Rosa
Combo Sticker: Bella Rosa
Double dot jewels: ruby red
Double dot jewels: aqua

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards ...... I love all things vintage, loving the look of the Bella Rosa collection will have to keep my eye out for it here in Australia, gorgeous cards unfortunately it takes ages to be released down here.. Thank you for sharing your

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most gorgeous cards! You are a master of dozen of layers and almost flat card after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great presentation.. love the layers of texture

    ReplyDelete