Saturday, April 15, 2017

Game On! and Pentart Mixed Media with Marilyn



Hello everyone! Marilyn here and I'd like to share with you a vintage, rusted mixed media layout that I made with the new Game On collection and the Pentart Patina products.


I started taking a piece of wrinkled tissue paper and adhered to my base paper called Cards.  I applied Primer Gesso to the paper tissue, then I added the Patina effect powder only in some areas while the gesso still wet and mixed it with a paintbrush. Then I applied Liquid Patina over the tissue paper to produce a nice aged effect.  Another technique is to apply gesso, then sprinkle patina effect powder, then drip the patina effect reagents to the area for a different and cool aged copper look. 

I added more textures to the background with the Lace Stickable Stencil and the Pentart Primer Gesso.
I made many layers with the Noteworthy die cut pieces and the chipboards from the Game On collection.



I added 3D Powder with the Express glue on the background.

To finish, I added blossoms, brads, jewels then I made some white and brown paint splatters..  I'm really loving how this turned out.  I hope you do too.



Bo Bunny Supplies:

Pattern Papers: Game On Collection- Cards, Trophy, 1st Down

Noteworthy: Game On

Chipboard: Game On

Layered Chipboard- Game On

Lace Stickable Stencil

Aqua Brads

Bouquet Blosoms- Harvest Bouquet



Pentart Supplies:

Patina Effect Powder

Patina Effect Reagents

Liquid Patina

3D Powder

Express Glue

Primer Gesso



I hope you find some inspiration...until next time!!



Marilyn Rivera


No comments:

Post a Comment