Monday, July 10, 2017

Fine Arts and Mixed Media with Ginny


Hello there BoBunny Peeps! I'm sharing the project I created for Mixed Media Monday which I interpret to mean get alllllll the mixed media supplies out lol. Okay I didn't use all of them....but there's a really nice variety of BoBunny and Pentart supplies. I also want to mention that I didn't get it all over myself and my clothes which is a first.
Butterfly Dream Catcher Fine Art by Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Serendipity Collection and Pentart Supplies
 I was inspired by the gorgeous butterfly image in the Serendipity collection. I cut it out twice then stacked them up to create a dimensional effect.

Butterfly Dream Catcher Fine Art by Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Serendipity Collection and Pentart Supplies


Loads of feathers fussy cut and accented with Sugar Glitter Paste. I used spacers to added depth. The background pattern was created with  the Fancy Flourishes Stencil and Pearl Stencil Paste then sprayed with multiple colors of Glimmer Spray to create an antique effect. I also added some 3D powder and Gold Confetti Paste.

Butterfly Dream Catcher Fine Art by Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Serendipity Collection and Pentart Supplies

Stamping the Pocket Full of Posies image  onto vellum then cut out to create filler for the arrangement. The Flutter Dies butterfly die cuts are substituted for leaves and create a neutral place for your eyes to land on in the busy mix of supplies. A few Double Dot Pearls tucked in are a nice contrast to the metallic paint splatter.

Butterfly Dream Catcher Fine Art by Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Serendipity Collection and Pentart Supplies

This dream catcher chippie was altered with Patina Effects and oh my goodness I love it so much. A simple sentiment trimmed from the butterfly cut apart is an inspirational finishing touch.

Butterfly Dream Catcher Fine Art by Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Serendipity Collection and Pentart Supplies

Okay that's all for me for now. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Serendipity/ Feathers, Serendipity, Stripe, Branches, Flight, Love, Greetings

Stamp: Pocket Full of Posies

Stencils: Fancy Flourishes

Dies: Flutter Dies

Double Dot Jewels: Tuxedo

BoBunny Confetti Pastes: Gold

BoBunny Glitter Paste: Sugar

BoBunny White Gesso

BoBunny Glimmer Spray/ Sugar, Gold, Frost



Pentart Supplies

3D Powder

Stencil Paste: Pearl

Dekor Paint: White

Delicate Acrylic Paint: Antique Silver

Patina Effect Powder

Patina Effects Reagents





1 comment: