Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Serendipity and Mixed Media Fun by Emmy


Hello BoBunny Fans!

Emmy here with a brand new mixed-media layout featuring one of BoBunny's latest collections Serendipity, stencils and glitter paste.


To create my background I used pattern papers from the Serendipity collection and various Pentart mixed-media products.

For the brick wall-like pattern I used the Backsplash thick stencil and Structure paste. 


Then I tore a stripe of corrugated cardstock and soften the kraft colour a bit using Gesso. 



Finally, I added a touch of green Glitter Paste...



... and silver confetti paste.



Here are more close ups of my project: 















BoBunny Supplies:

Pattern Paper: Feathers, Life, Songbird, Greetings / Serendipity

Chipboard: Serendipity

Noteworthy: Serendipity

Layered Chipboard: Serendipity

Double Dot Jewels: Citrus, Blue Hues

Glitter Paste: Silver Confetti, Honeydew

Dies: Bear Necessities, Darling Doily, Picture This

Stencils: Backsplash

Gesso: White

Tools: Palette Knife Assortment Pack, Soft Grip Scissors



Pentart Supplies:

Structure Paste White



I hope you enjoyed my post today!



Have a fabulous creative week!



Emmy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment