Thursday, August 3, 2017

Designers Choice with Irit


Hello My Dear Crafty Friends, 
welcome to my BoBunny papercrafting inspiration.
This time I made a Mixed Media layout where the main point is the title and not the photo.
This huge title was made over Double Dot BoBunny cardstock with large BoBunny Alphabet stencil letters.
Let's say that this was pretty much time consuming as also there are two of each letters there, but not three or four (like letter E). So I made this title by steps and covered with a thin layer of Pentart white gesso.
I like this " nonsense" title that is this " Keep calm" all over thing, but I made it my own.
And as the photo has a clock on it I added a couple of clocks with BB  stencils and one BB die cut clock.


This photo is from my daughter wedding a couple of years ago. She was totally not calm (how can she on her wedding day?). So we just said " keep calm" again and again and kept her pretty much in a calm mood as time was running till the wedding hour.
So this saying is a perfect fit to this non traditional wedding layout.


The die cut clock was covered with Copper BoBunny glitter paste and arranged over black die cut circle.


 The only embellishments here are this huge cluster made with BoBunny Serendipity collection chipboard (painted to copper color just with Pentart Copper wax paste), one new heart die cut and one single BoBunny flower that was already in this copper color.
Some background stamping was added to the "white spaces" with different BoBunny stamps.



BoBunny products used to make this page:
Double Dot  Chocolate cardstock
Double Dot Island Mist Vintage cardstock
 Double Dot Licorice Dot cardstock
Serendipity Love 12'' cardstock 21701125
Serendipity Chipboard sheets 21715065
Stickable Stencils Alphabet
Tic Tock Die
Ornate Heart Die
Timeless stencil
Copper Glitter paste
Sugar Glitter paste
Emerald Glitter paste
Be the Light stamp
Rough it up  stamp
Harvest Orange Zinnia Blossoms
Pentart products used to make this page:
White gesso
Copper Wax Metal paste

I hope that you liked my Mixed Media layout and my take of the common " Keep Calm" saying.
Anyway- Keep Calm and just ....do whatever makes you Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment